INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA BY PEOPLE SRLS
ALSO PURSUANT TO AND FOR THE EFFECTS OF ART. 13, Legislative Decree. 196 of 30 June 2003
The protection of personal data is a matter of trust and the trust of customers is very important for PEOPLE SRLS. For this reason, PEOPLE SRLS intends to respect the private and personal sphere of its Customers and to observe any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data. With this declaration, PEOPLE SRLS intends to inform the Customer about the purposes and methods of processing the personal data collected and request consent in order to use them for certain purposes.
By reading this information, the Customer will be informed of the purposes and methods of detection and processing of personal data communicated while browsing this website and when placing a purchase order, in any way (eg. electronic, telephone) such communication takes place. The customer can visit the online stores and generally browse this website, without having to communicate personal data. While browsing the aforementioned site, at no time will it be possible to identify the Customer, who will remain anonymous, unless he decides to communicate his data and / or access his account by typing in User name and password.
The Customer can print and / or save this information, using the normal browser functions ("File" => "Save as"). For correct viewing of the PDF, it will be necessary to use the free Adobe Reader program (available on the website www.adobe.it) or other equivalent programs, which support the PDF format.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Collection and processing of personal data
The specific purposes and methods of processing for which the personal data of the Customers are intended are listed below.
- Purchase order: PEOPLE SRLS collects and processes the customer's personal data for the collection and execution of purchase orders, for any complaints after the purchase and to provide the customer with the services available. These data are necessary for the management of purchase orders, also with commercial partners (for example logistics service providers, couriers, banks, etc.). It is advisable to enter a delivery address and a correct telephone number to give a purchase order and allow PEOPLE SRLS to give you prompt and correct execution. A telephone number is also necessary in order to allow PEOPLE SRLS to contact the Customer for any questions or requests for clarification and to allow PEOPLE SRLS business partners to promptly and correctly execute the Customer's purchase orders. Finally, the e-mail address is necessary for PEOPLE SRLS in order to communicate to the Customer the confirmation of receipt of the purchase order and for any other communications. Finally, the e-mail address is used when identifying the Customer to allow him to access his account.
- Reserved area - Customer Login: the Customer's personal data and those relating to his purchase orders are saved in the PEOPLE SRLS system, but will not be freely accessible for security reasons. PEOPLE SRLS guarantees each customer access to a reserved area using a protected password. In this area, the Customer can view all the data regarding the purchase orders executed and those in progress and can also manage his personal data, any bank data and those relating to the subscription to the newsletter service. The Customer is obliged to treat the access data responsibly and in compliance with current regulations and not to disclose them to third parties. PEOPLE SRLS will not be responsible in any way for an incorrect or improper use of the password by the Customer.
- Advertising: PEOPLE SRLS uses the customer's data for promotional purposes, to send information on the items offered on this website. The customer's e-mail address will be used only within the limits prescribed by applicable law or, where necessary, after the Customer's express consent has been given. The Customer will regularly receive advice on purchases by e-mail. It is possible to stop sending the aforementioned promotional messages free of charge, by making a request via e-mail to email@example.com
- Market research and opinion polls: the Customer's personal data are also processed for the purpose of carrying out market research and opinion polls. The use of the same takes place anonymously and exclusively for the purpose of stylistic statistics for PEOPLE SRLS. At any time, the Customer has the right to object to the processing. The answers provided by the Customer in the context of such market research and opinion polls are neither disclosed to third parties nor made public. The answers to the questions in our surveys are not stored together with the e-mail address.
- Subscription to the newsletter: in the newsletters the Customer will find information on advantageous offers from time to time. PEOPLE SRLS invites the customer to enter personal data (for example, their name) in the newsletter settings, so that PEOPLE SRLS can personally contact the Customer. Naturally, the Customer can contact PEOPLE SRLS also anonymously or with a pseudonym (for example, through a free e-mail address that does not reveal his name). PEOPLE SRLS processes the data collected as part of the newsletter service in order to customize and adapt the services to the interests and preferences of the customer, as well as for promotional purposes and market studies. PEOPLE SRLS stores the data collected for long periods of time, it being understood that such data will in any case be used only for the purposes referred to in this statement.
- Consultation of websites and newsletters: when the Customer visits this website, even by accessing it from a link in a newsletter, some data is collected and saved. The domain name or IP address of the accessing computer are temporarily saved for security reasons and deleted after a maximum of 7 (seven) days. Other data can also be saved such as the date of access, the http response code and the website from which the redirection to this website took place as well as the amount of data (bytes) that were transmitted. The data analysis takes place only in a strictly anonymous form (for example: 45% of the newsletter readers have read the message xy). This process allows PEOPLE SRLS to adapt the information contained in the offers to the interests of the subscribers to the newsletter, which is sent in this way: the Customer will receive the newsletter only if he gives his consent to send it and, in any case, will be free. to stop receiving the newsletter free of charge by making a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize contests: in the event of any prize games, PEOPLE SRLS will use the Customer's personal data (and, in particular, his e-mail address or telephone number) to communicate the results and for promotional purposes. The Customer may have more detailed information by viewing the conditions of participation from time to time prepared for each individual game.
1.2 Saving of personal data through cookies
The Customer allows the registration of the user name and password in cookies after the closure of the browsing session and their activation at the time of the next visit. The Customer can revoke this authorization at any time, with effects on the future, by selecting the specific browser parameters that allow you to exclude the activation of cookies, in the following ways:
- Select "Tools" menu, then "Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select "Tools", then "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy" (or "Confidentiality")
- Choose the desired privacy level using the slider.
- Select "Tools", then "Settings"
- Click on "Show advanced settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings".
- Select "File", then "Preferences"
- Click on "Privacy".
1.3 Secure Transfer of Personal Data
The Customer's personal data are transferred in encrypted form. This applies both to the conferment of purchase orders and to the Customer's reserved access to their account. For this purpose, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technique is used. Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection, PEOPLE SRLS has adopted security measures for its systems against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of customer data by unauthorized third parties.
- EXPRESS CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
By reading this information, the Customer gives his express consent to the processing and communication of his personal data for the purposes and in the manner described in the previous Section 1. This consent is registered in the systems of PEOPLE SRLS and may be revoked by the Customer at any time, with immediate effects
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The Customer has the right to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods with which they are processed and of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, as well as of the identification details of owner and manager of the processing of personal data, the representatives of the latter and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them.
The Customer has the right to obtain: (a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of personal data; (b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; (c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case of which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
The Customer has the right to object, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; (b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
As for the transmission and use of the Customer's personal data for the purpose of verifying the payment risk, only with the express consent of the Customer will PEOPLE SRLS communicate information relating to: (i) the percentage values of risk collected during the six months preceding the request or those saved for the first time; (ii) the type of data used to calculate the percentage risk values; (iii) the implementation and meaning of the percentage risk values for each particular case, elaborated in an understandable form.
- OWNER AND MANAGERS OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is PEOPLE SRLS, a company incorporated under Italian law with registered office in Italy, Via romana 31, 00048 Nettuno - Rome